Download Kodi APK 17.60 Krypton (Official Latest Version) from here. Download Latest Kodi Android App from our website. Kodi for Android is here, and you can install it anytime you want. There is no way that you can say no to this offer because, in case you do not know yet, Kodi is free to download. All of its services are yours to install on your devices. Whether you are using Kodi for Windows platform, Kodi for iOS, Kodi for your Mac OS, or Kodi for any Linux-based distributions, you will not be left out.
The Kodi for Android version is as good as the full Windows version. In fact, except for the size, if you are using a smartphone, you will feel right at home.
With Kodi casting on your entire device, you can watch all your media collections in just a tap or click away. And on your Android phone, you can take full control over your media content across all consoles and devices with ease. Be able to watch movies and TV shows or listen to music anytime you want.
If this is your thing, then you should get the Kodi APK now. Here’s a brief tutorial on how to download and install Kodi for Android.
Download Kodi APK
|Version||Kodi v18.3 Leia|
How to Install Kodi for Android
Typically, you can download Kodi for Android from the Play Store. But if in case that you do not have access to the Google Play Store, you can do this simple guide to help you get the Kodi APK and install it directly to your Android device.
This will require that you access your internal settings, so you will need to follow the step-by-step guide carefully. If you are ready, here is how the process goes.
- First is to download the Kodi for Android version. You can get the APK file from this download link that we provided in this article.
- Let the download finish for a few minutes depending on your internet speed or if you use a VPN app.
- Now go to the Download folder of your Android device. Look for the Kodi APK and tap on it to launch the installer.
- You will get an error that says you cannot install the APK because it is not from a trusted source. To be able to install the APK file, you should change the “Settings” restriction.
- Tap on your home button and minimize the Download folder for now.
- On your Android device, go to the “Settings” area.
- Scroll down until you see the “Security” tab. Tap on it to open and see the menu.
- Find the “Unknown Sources” tab and activate or enable it.
- Now go back to the Download folder and launch the Kodi APK installer.
- This time, you will not get an error message. Instead, you will get an installation prompt to confirm the installation. Just follow the screen and tap on “Yes” when required.
- Lastly, when the installation finishes, tap on the “Open” button to launch the Kodi for Android.
- That’s it. You can now put all your multimedia content on your Kodi app and play it anytime and anywhere.
Kodi as an app has no content or whatsoever. All the content will be from the user’s personal media library or online sources. This means that if you get the Kodi app from somewhere else with some content, already that means that your copy of Kodi app is modified and could be harmful to your device.
If this is the case, immediately uninstall the app and find a new APK file. Or better yet, get the app from this site. This will make sure that the Kodi app you are using is legit and original.
Is Kodi Safe?
As mentioned earlier, the Kodi app should be empty and without any media content. This means that you got the Kodi for Android version that is original and without any harmful effect on your device.
Kodi is definitely a safe app for Android. But if you download Kodi from other site or source, we cannot guarantee the integrity of such a device. The uploader could have modified it original codes and placed some malware inside the app that could invade your privacy in the process. And you would not want that.
So to be safe, get the Kodi app only from this site and nowhere else. We could not emphasize this enough because there have been reports that some Kodi apps caused some devices to slow down. Some have even caused their Android smartphone to get stuck on a boot loop.
Is Kodi Legal
When it comes to legality, the Kodi app never broke any law or committed any crime against anybody or company. That means, when you install the Kodi app on your device, you do not have to worry about any legality issues.
If you have heard about Kodi app being involved in piracy, it is not the app’s fault. The developers have created and updated the app to serve its users the best possible experience when it comes to entertainment and multimedia handling. This is why Kodi supports add-ons to make the app adapt to a specific user and setup.
Some users create add-ons to access pirated content. And they use Kodi to stream these pirated videos and music for their personal gain. So as you can see, Kodi is not condoning piracy. It is the users that put Kodi on that situation. They exploit the app’s open-source code and make it work for their illegal ways.
On Kodi’s defense, this app is just like a normal web browser. You can use the web browser responsibly and use it the way you want. But you can also use your web browser to access pirated websites. You can also use that web browser to download content from those pirated websites. Do you see what we mean?
Basically, if you use Kodi for legal and ordinary things, Kodi is a safe and legal app. It is your responsibility to only use this app using only your personal media collections and some free and legal streaming websites.
Kodi is by far the best multimedia center that we have used that can perform across all popular platforms. And we are highly recommending this app to all of you users.
If you think that Kodi is not the best, what other media center that you think can compete for head to head with this app? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to know what you guys think and your ideas.
You may also leave questions if you have some queries that you want to address us. We love those types of questions that could be helpful for other users. We will try to answer them as soon as possible. And finally, thank you so much for reading this far.