The Elysium for Kodi addons has been going through a lot of hiccups since last year. If there is one thing off about Kodi is the fact that not all of its addons are for good. Some exist for a month, some for a year, and then some addons just go online and then offline again after a while. And the Elysium addon for Kodi is not an exemption in this case.
On that note, the Elysium for Kodi is one of the best addons that ever existed. It offers your typical media content such as movies, TV shows, and sports events. And this is available for all Kodi users from Android for Kodi, Kodi on Firestick, Kodi for Mac, Kodi for iOS, Kodi for Xbox, Kodi for PS4 and Kodi for other platforms.
Now, like all third-party add-ons, Elysium has some ups and downs. But if you will have a Kodi addon that can provide you with the most popular channels, trending TV shows, and the most recent available movies, the Elysium for Kodi is your top choice.
This addon is on par with the Covenant Kodi and Exodus for Kodi, Magic Dragon, Fusion on Kodi, and Supremacy. Those are the top add-ons that you should always have on your Kodi playlist.
Now, this article is to teach you how to install Elysium for Kodi. If this is your first time, you better follow the instruction as much as possible. Try not to do anything else aside from what is being told you.
How to Install Elysium for Kodi
If you are already used to installing addons for Kodi for quite a while, you do not need to continue to this tutorial. Just use these URL and install Elysium straight away to your Kodi app— http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ or you can use the http://kdil.co/repo/ and the http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
Now, for those of you who are not so familiar with how addons are installed on Kodi, please follow the step-by-step tutorial carefully. Afterward, you will be able to enjoy Elysium and all its thousands of video library in a couple of minutes.
Enable Unknown Sources
- Before we can install the Elysium addon, we must first enable the “Unknown Sources” settings. This is so that the Kodi app will be able to accept third-party addons without any issue. To do this, go to Settings. It is the gear icon on the top-left corner of the Kodi homepage.
- On the next menu, go to the System Settings button.
- Now, under the System Settings, click the “Add-on” tab.
- Then on the right side, click on the “Unknown Sources” to enable it. A pop-up notification will ask you to confirm, just click the “Yes” button.
Installing Elysium for Kodi
- Now, from the “Add-on” tab, go back up a notch and click on the “File Manager” button.
- Inside the “File Manager,” click on the “Add Source” tab.
- On the “Add File Source” window, click on the “None” tab.
- Type in this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Make sure to type the URL exactly as it spells including all the dots and slashes then click the “OK” button.
- Below is the “Enter a name for this media source.” Click on it to name it whatever you want. But for now, we will just name it Elysium. Do not forget to click the “Ok” button.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and look for the “Add-on” button.
- Inside the “Add-ons” menu, click on the box-shaped icon on the top-left corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Install from ZIP File.”
- On its menu, click on the Elysium media source that we just created earlier.
- Next, click on the “Kodil.zip.”
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes until notification from the top-right corner of the screen pops up and says “Addons installed.”
- Now, click on the “Install From Repository” option.
- Next, click on the “www.kodisrael.co.il Repository.”
- A new list will appear. Click on the “Video Add-ons” option.
- Now, on the next list, do not be overwhelmed. You will find a long list of available addons. All of the addons here are good, but since we are talking about Elysium, that’s what you need to find for now.
- Scroll down and find Elysium for Kodi. Supposedly, the list is arranged in alphabetical order so this should be easy for you.
- Under the Elysium menu, click on the “Install” button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed. When it finishes installing, it should pop-up a notification on the top-right corner that Elysium is installed.
- That’s it. You now have Elysium for Kodi on your device.
VPN helps you to stay secure online. It keeps you safe from the third-party agencies, who are always on a lookout for confidential information. VPN helps you to connect different servers worldwide, which helps us to cover up our original IP address.
The Elysium is one of the addons that offer the latest TV shows and even movies. And for some countries, this is not allowed as this violates some copyright infringement laws. If you are living in these parts of the world where internet restriction is strictly being implemented, we advise that you use a VPN for Kodi.
Sadly, this will only be available on Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS. Other platforms are a bit complicated on that part.
Now, what do you think of Elysium for Kodi? Do you agree that this is one of the best addon today? If not, what other add-ons can you tell us that can compete or even better than Elysium? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section. We would be glad to learn your ideas and opinions.
You may also ask questions and make suggestions in the comment section. We will try to respond to all of your queries as soon as possible.